Lotus Villa is an established boutique hotel (2008) with 15 tranquil rooms and 2 suites in the heart of the UNESCO precinct of Luang Prabang.
Nestled amongst cafes, temples, restaurants and local life, you are part of the enchanting atmosphere of the UNESCO World Heritage precinct by simply stepping outside the doors of this beautiful boutique hotel. Neither a standard hotel nor a guesthouse, we strive to bring you the best elements of both.
Ideally located one block from the Mekong river, and a two minute walk to the heritage listed temples WatNong and WatXieng Thong as well as many good eateries.
We offer fresh, clean rooms in a traditional French-Lao style house, including:
- Daily housekeeping
- All-you-can-eat, fresh,made-to-order breakfast in the garden, available until 11.30 am
- All rooms opening onto our beautiful tropical courtyard garden (a rarity in a rarity for Luang Prabang accommodations)
- Rooms appointed with local artisan made terra cotta tiling, woven silk, carvings and furniture
- New high quality mattresses on all beds
- In-room safe deposit boxes
- In-room mini-fridge with mini-bar
- Mini-bar and coffee-and-tea making facilities in all rooms
- All rooms with at least one window
- Mosquito nets available on request
- Peaceful ambience (We do not have TV's or music)
- Private balconies for Lotus rooms and suites
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Complimentary internet in reception
- Hot water in all showers and basins, with organic soaps, paraben–free shampoo, and hairdryers in all rooms. (Water Lily rooms & Orchid suites also have bath tubs). We are proud to say all proceeds from our purchase of these quality toiletries go to support the Buddhist Heritage Project.
- Good environmental awareness & practices
- Local travel advice and traveler assistance
- Free bicycles
We are committed to fair employment practices and support of the local community through ongoing projects.